Monday, September 27, 2010

Sign Graphics for New Home Construction

Here are a couple of sign graphics that I have recently completed for two new homes in a new luxury housing development.  I have rendered elevations of the house plans with plantings according to the planting plan that I created for each home, and have used Photoshop to enhance the graphics to give them an artistic touch.  These signs will be placed on their respective properties as marketing for the development during the time that construcion is in progress on the new homes. 

Hopefully this might lead to future work producing sign, presentation, and marketing graphics for home builders, developers, and real-estate professionals.  I like the idea of having a landscape graphic art gallery at this new development. 

Please get in touch with me if you need marketing graphics for your home or development.  I would love for an opportunity to showcase your home and make them shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment